We the people of St. Patrick's Beenleigh, are a welcoming Eucharistic spirit-filled community, who are on the journey searching to be church in the world. We are committed to each other and to creating a parish that is both life-giving and challenging, respecting and reflecting our multi-cultural nature. Through our baptism we respond to the call to take the message of Jesus to all people.
Information & Reminders
Parish InformationParish Priest: Rev. Fr. Subin Thomas | After Hours Contact: 07 32875168 Parish Location: 24 Tobruk Street, Beenleigh, Qld 4207 Postal Address: PO Box 84, Beenleigh QLD 4207 Office Hours: Mon – Fri from 8:30 am to 1:00 pm Contact Numbers: Telephone: (07) 32872282 / 32875633 | Fax: (07) 32872472
Mass / Service Times
Sacramental Preparation: Parents information session for First Holy Communion will be held on 18th & 20th August, 6:00pm at the church. The program is for children who have received the sacrament of Confirmation prior to 2020. For more information contact the parish office. Baptisms: The sacrament of baptism can be celebrated with maximum capacity of up to 100 people. Baptisms are on the 2nd & 4th Sunday of the Month at 10:30am. Contact the parish office or visit the parish website for more information.
This Sunday the Parish of St Patrick’s are happy to welcome Ryker Dabelstein, Makayla Turton & Billy Thompson into the Christian Family by receiving the sacrament of Baptism. Baptism is the beginning of new life in Christ for these children and it is our prayer that this life will grow and flourish in the years ahead and be a life-long journey of faith and love.
The 15th August is the Feast of The Assumption of the Blessed Virgin Mary. This feast day is a day of Holy Obligation. Mass will be celebrated on Saturday 8:00am. The Parish Office will be closed Friday 14 August for the Public Holiday.
National Emergency Appeal for Lebanon In response to the horrific explosion in Beirut on the 4th of August, the Australian office of the international Catholic Charity, Aid to the Church in Need, has launched a national emergency appeal to raise funds to support the people of Lebanon. To read more about the appeal, and to make a donation, please visit: www.aidtochurch.org/lebanon or call 1800 101 201 during business hours: 8am-5pm, AEST.
Saint of the Day
- Saints Andrew Dũng-Lạc and his CompanionsCelebrated: 24 Nov (worldwide)The evangelization of Vietnam began in the 16th century and was formally established with the setting up of two Vicariates Apostolic in 1659. There are now about 6 million Catholics in Vietnam, some 10% of the population.This growth comes partly from the fact that since the earliest times the seed of the […]
Archdiocese Video Series
Archdiocese Video Series
Catholic News Agency Daily News
- Pope Francis advances sainthood causes of priests with early and late vocations
- Pope Francis hails Argentina’s doctors and nurses as ‘unsung heroes’ of pandemic
- Pope Francis and NBA players discuss social justice in Vatican meeting
- Vatican confirms that two cardinals-designate will be absent from consistory
- Pope Francis appoints new Sistine Chapel Choir director