We the people of St. Patrick's Beenleigh, are a welcoming Eucharistic spirit-filled community, who are on the journey searching to be church in the world. We are committed to each other and to creating a parish that is both life-giving and challenging, respecting and reflecting our multi-cultural nature. Through our baptism we respond to the call to take the message of Jesus to all people.
Information & Reminders
UPDATE ON PARISH MASSES Regular schedule of Masses will resume on Monday 25 May for weekday Masses & Weekend Masses 30 & 31 May, with a maximum attendance of 10 people at each Mass (including the celebrant), keeping in mind the general requirements, the social distancing of 1.5 metres between people and the four square metre rule. Mass times: Mon – Tue 7am, Thurs – Friday 7am, Sat 8am. Weekend Masses Saturday 6pm, Sunday 7am & 9am. N.B There is no Mass on Wednesday or Sunday evening. To attend one of the Weekend Masses please contact the Parish Office Thursday 8:30am -10:30am & Friday 8:30am -10:30am. For Weekday Masses please come to the Church between 7:30am & 11:00am. There you can write your name on the attendance sheet provided. Please be advised that to ensure that as many different parishioners as possible can attend Mass, please refrain from placing your name on the list each weekend. All Catholics remain dispensed from their Sunday obligation until further notice. The Church will be open for private prayer Mon – Fri 7:30am & 11:00am & Sat 8:30am – 11:00am, for up to 10 people at a time. Visitors must sanitise their hands upon entry and exit Occupancy of the space will need to be monitored at all times by a designated marshal As regulated by the government, the designated marshal will record the name, address, phone number and time of visit for each visitor as a protection to assist with contact tracing if necessary.
Saint of the Day
- St John Jones (- 1598)Celebrated: 12 Jul (Wales)He was a novice at the Franciscan convent in Greenwich, but when this was dissolved in 1559 he had to move to France, where he took his final vows. Later he joined the Roman province of the Franciscan Order and in 1592, at his own request, he went on a mission to […]
Archdiocese Video Series
Archdiocese Video Series
Catholic News Agency Daily News
- Pope Francis advances cause of teen who died of bone cancer
- Analysis: 2020, the year to make or break Vatican finances?
- Pope Francis sends message to priests on Argentina’s coronavirus front line
- Pope Francis appoints former European Central Bank chief to pontifical academy
- Conjoined twins can have 'normal lives' after Vatican hospital performs separation surgery